Preparation: Teacher should look at cards and divide into two groups: easy & hard. (Start with the easy cards.)
- Make two-three teams, depending on the number of players.
- Each team gets one plastic hedbanz.
- Each team receives 10-15 cards face down.
- Team selects one player to be the first “Guesser”. This player places the hedbanz on his/her head and tries to guess what it is.
- The timer is turned over.
- The Guesser’s teammates gesture and act out what the card is (without speaking).
The Guesser speaks and tries to guess what the card is before the timer runs out.
If he/she does, then the Guesser grabs another card and tries to guess it.
If the timer runs out before the card has been guessed, then the Guesser put it
face down at the bottom of the deck.
- Now the next time tries.
- The team with the most cards wins.
Level: Junior High - Adult
Product Size: 26.8 x 26.8 x 4.9 cm
Contents: 6 headbands; 72 cards; 1 sand-timer; tokens
For GAME directions, click here